1st July 2022
Our contact details
Name: Bromley Tree & Garden Care Ltd
Address: 10 Petts Wood Road, Petts Wood, Orpington, Kent, BR5 1LB Phone Number: 07795 075155
The type of personal information we collect
- We currently collect and process the following information:
Our website only captures contact details for the purposes of contacting customers when customers have completed a contact/quote request form.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
- Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
You have completed our website contact/quote request form.
- You have telephoned or emailed us to discuss potential works which
you might consider asking us to undertake for you.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Respond to you and arrange a site visit to view the potential works in question.
- Prepare a written quote for the potential works for your consideration.
- Sending you a written quote by email.
- If a quote is accepted, we will contact you to arrange a suitable date or
dates to carry out the proposed works.
- On completion of any works, we will use your information to provide
you with an invoice covering the agreed cost of such works so that you can arrange settlement by bank transfer direct to the company bank account.
- In the event that you wish the company to deal with the local Council on your behalf with regard to any prior written permissions which may be required (E.G. trees which are subject to Tree Preservation Order) your details will require to be shared with the local Council in order to request the necessary consents.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
(b) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored.
We keep contact details on our mobile phones and company computer records for as long as necessary in order to go through the quote process and then carry out any approved works. Contact details are then retained
for a maximum period of 5 years to allow for the possibility of recurring business before being deleted, however if you wish your details to be deleted from our devices sooner, then please request this by contacting email@example.com
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House
Cheshire SK9 5AF
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk